Friday 19 April 2013

Airtel 3G hack in Samsung Android Phone

Airtel 3G hack in  Android Phone
Free VPN for your Android Phone

How to Configure Airtel Vpn
Its very easy to configure. Just follow these steps...

1. Download Hotspot Shield and Install in your Phone

2. Create New Access Point
    Name : Shafee Live
    APN  : airtelgprs.com
    Home Page: www.shafeelive.blogspot.com

3. Recharge some small 3G pack (RS:48)

thats it...............




*Note: This trick is confirmed Working in Northern States...you can try in your states........and comment here........






    
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Shafee Live

5 comments:

  1. thanks its working for me.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do trust all the ideas you have offered to your post.
    They're very convincing and will certainly work. Still, the posts are too quick for novices. May you please extend them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.

    Take a look at my blog :: gas safety certificate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, mail me the file in my e-mail i.e. - tasin.droid@gmail.com.. I've completed the surveys but file is not unlocking..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me the file in my email - tasin.droid@gmail.com. I've tried the surveys but, the file is not unlocking yet..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's remarkable in support of me to have a web site, which is beneficial in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

    Also visit my homepage - Shower Leak Relevant Articles

    ReplyDelete

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...